With support from the Green Horizons Fund, Breakthrough Solutions has released a report outlining opportunities for promoting healthy soils and soil carbon sequestration through changes in agricultural practices. Protecting and restoring global soils is essential to limiting climate change and carries additional benefits for water security, biodiversity and sustainable rural livelihoods. The guide is designed as a tool for foundations and investors interested in this area.
- National Geographic Investigation on Endangered Fish of the Mekong Wins One World Media Award
- Southeastern Grasslands Initiative featured on Yale e360
- New Guide for Investing in Healthy Soils Released
- Epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease: Overlapping mechanisms and therapeutic opportunities?
- BAND Grant Featured in American Academy of Pediatrics Journal